• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I stop...

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Casserole eating the Hutch

18DAD8A6-D1FA-424F-99D0-6ACD8F4E0E74-711-000000CFC091157A_zpsa9f32cd9.jpg

It wasn't me you can't prove it :oops:
5AD88CC8-0CEB-497D-BCA4-5CF662A32ADB-711-000000CFBC51F6BD_zps1d924ebd.jpg

They have toys, hay, stuff to chew, apple sticks and he is eating the hutch, why does it taste so good:censored:

Stu was in this hutch for 6 months he made minor alterations inside but nothing like this:shock:

Uh oh naughty Casserole :lol:

I would try blocking it off and maybe putting a rug that he can't dig up on the top of the hutch? Good luck :wave:

Now that our shed is empty waiting for my buns to come back, I have just realised how chewed it is...
Its so covered in vinegar now to neutralise that I am hoping it'll put them off chewing for life!!!,

The door is badly damaged, have to patch it as I reckon they're makin a bid for freedom...

I think it might be the angle the legs are at because Ludo has a hutch indoors as his pen and he does the same.

They just seem to like them because they're fixed to the ground firmly and vertical, I noticed if I hold his willow sticks the same way round he likes them too.

Not that that resolves anything mind you, just a thought!

RIght :idea: got it:D

New Hutch clad with apple sticks, like a log cabin,, he can eat the stick and i can replae before he gets to hutch timber

:roll: i'm gonna need to plant a few apple trees to support this :lol:

Hopefully when they go outside they will find other things a little more tasty :lol:

but that face :love: and have just noticed little quiff on top of his head too:lol:

Back