• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet stores in Aberdeen/shire?

Kayaksteph

Mama Doe
As title says.

Now that I know there are more folk from the area I live in.

I only know of PAH, a place in Peterhead(not very big/good), or garden centres/ jrd's.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else to get supplies from or try?

Thanks in advance
Steph

Inverurie have a pet suppliers or pet comforts on Countesswells Road. They sell Fungreek Crunchie and I spotted some lovely oat hay that I'm planning on buying next as a treat.

I keep forgetting to go to the shop in Inverurie so can't vouch for them but they have a FB page if that helps.

Thank you. :thumb:

Will have to have a lookie at the comforts one. Want to try different hays as Lola is not eating as much as we would like.

Thanks again

Could you no just order online? Might end up just as cheap as some online places do free delivery.

Could you no just order online? Might end up just as cheap as some online places do free delivery.

Could do. Just like knowing of local places, plus keeps them going. Some do free delvery, but north of aberdeen are sometimes classed as in the highlands and get charged a higher rate of postage. :censored::evil:

Back