• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please asap U/D wrong decision, see other thread.

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She has done droppings today although dry and hard. Vet would like to keep her another night to continue fluids, but I think she'll improve massively at home. If she's no better in the morning I can take her to my own vets where they can look after her while I'm at work. Don't know what to do. Need to know now.

Last edited:
Can you give sub/cut fluids if she still needs them ?

Is she eating for herself ?

She is eating bits of hay, but she isn't going to eat while she's there as she's very stressed. She is scared of strangers :( and she's not used to being caged. No I couldn't give sub cut fluids, but could take her back to my own vets first thing in the morning. I just don't know what's for the best, we don't see her being able to recover in such a stressful situation for her :(

i think only you can know what is best in your heart for little HOney. If you know you can get her to the vet at a minutes notice then i would bring her home but if no improvement then straight to vets. as i said though only you know her well enough, all the best whatever the decision.

aww i know its really hard! at least she is getting the medical care she needs but i know thats no consolation when your baby isnt at home

sending healing and eating vibes your way!!!!

Vibes for Honey xxx
It might be a tiny bit less stressful for her to stay where she is until she's 100%.. otherwise you would bring her home and have to uproot her again if she needed to go back and that might be worse?
I hope she makes a speedy recovery and can come back home where she belongs x

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry that she isn't home yet. Hope she is well enough to come home very soon.

Can you ask about taking her to your vet tomorrow if she still is not well enough to come straight home?

Lots of vibes for Honey and you xx

Back