• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Neighbours

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1686.jpg

:love: awe they look like they are having a nice chat thru the fence are you going to try them together eventually :thumb:

At the moment it is not appropriate to try to bond Lydia, she is still not ready and she also has extremely sore hocks/front foot. I am very worried to be honest as all the treatments we are trying are not helping and her front foot is really painful for her :cry: She has a dressing on it at the moment, but she rips them off within an hour or so. Then she constantly licks and chews her foot making it even worse :cry:

Beautiful picture, it's like they both know :love: at least they can have a good old chin wag through the mesh :) thinking of you as always x

:love: I was wondering whether they "could" be a potential couple when the time is right for them both. At least they can enjoy the company safely for the moment.

they are lovely rabbits! and as some have said already the can smell otherbuns and eachother so they know they arent alone and they have you to love them!
bootiful!!!!!:love:

Bonded or not, it's nice they have each other to chat to!

I know buns are ultimately happiest in pairs but this looks like a nice compromise, they can hang out and flop alongside each other but without the stress.

:wave::wave:

Awwww:love::love::love:

Is Esther still on the other side ? Two ladies to chat to.

Very sorry to hear about Lady Lydia's hocks. I wonder if the warmer weather will help, as opposed to gch, which is drying. Its a shame she chews off her bandages.

Back