• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Spenser enjoyed his apple stick!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P4050673.jpg

Thanks for modelling Spencer :D Popcorn and Jelly only like the brown skin part not so much the juicy inside part. How weird :lol:

Looked good

Can you just go out to your apple tree in the garden and cut a stick off or is it specific tree and do you have to dry them?

Last edited:
Looked good

Can you just go out to your apple tree in the garden and cut a stick off or is it specific tree and do you have to dry them?

I buy the sticks for Spenser, but as far as I know you can give a twig from any apple tree as long as it hasn't been sprayed with pesticides. You can dry them, but don't need to do this. Spenser finds fresh juicy sticks particularly to his taste.

I buy the sticks for Spenser, but as far as I know you can give a twig from any apple tree as long as it hasn't been sprayed with pesticides. You can dry them, but don't need to do this. Spenser finds fresh juicy sticks particularly to his taste.

Cool. Thanks. Will go out to the garden and find my apple trees I no it's in my orchard somewhere! :thumb:

Back