• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle, Pixie, Flopsy & Lily today

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Not the best of photo's , the bunnies did not seem very photogenic today except from Pickle, Enjoy!

P1170758 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170763 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170782 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170774 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170784 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170813 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170820 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170822 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr
errrrmmm

P1170796 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

Pixie

P1170851 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170874 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170880 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170881 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170882 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170884 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170886 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

Flopsy & Lily
P1170833 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170839 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr
Flopsy

P1170845 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

P1170848 by JackAntonioSaunders, on Flickr

they are lovely, some cracking action shots there... what camera do you use, pics are crystal clear?

fee xxx

they are lovely, some cracking action shots there... what camera do you use, pics are crystal clear?

fee xxx

thank you fee , I just use a bridge Panasonic camera. I've had it 2 & half years now need to upgrade though soon.
this is it though http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/16053177/759457538/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FZ45-14-Megapixel-24x-Optical-Zoom-3-0-LCD-Screen-Digital-Camera-Black/ListingDetails.html?_%24ja=tsid:13315%7Ccat:16053177%7Cprd:16053177&kw={keyword} xx

Aaw lovely pics, looks like Pixie is enjoying life with you, and who can blame her! I love your set ups, I think they're my faves that I've seen!

Lovely pics as always - I do miss seeing your beautiful Bella. So lovely to see Pickle is happily loved up with Pixie.

How adorable are Pixie's markings she looks like she has long socks on :love:

Flopsy and Lily stunning as always :) x

Lovely pics as always - I do miss seeing your beautiful Bella. So lovely to see Pickle is happily loved up with Pixie.

How adorable are Pixie's markings she looks like she has long socks on :love:

Flopsy and Lily stunning as always :) x

Thank you, I miss her terribly I cant believe its been a month yesterday :(

thank you everyone for your comments:)

Aw, lovely pics!:love:

What setting was your camera on? I have the exact same camera, but my photos appear nowhere near as good! I often use my big DSLR now but when that's out of charge and I try and use my little one (FZ45) my pictures come out really bad quality!

Awwwww wow :love:

Pixie made me giggle out loud in the first pic. Is that a toothy baby grin for the camera or a cat with arched back impression? :lol:

Pickle looks so much like our Millie :love: Flopsy and Lily have an uncanny resemblance our to Mr Fluffers too.

All your buns look so very happy in your company, a well chilled out warren :thumb:

Last edited:
These are such lovely pictures! :D I just adore Pickle, he is so cute! :love:
All the action shots of Pixie are wonderful. :) I can never catch any of my buns yawning or doing anything cute. My photography skills are atrocious, which is why you don't see many of my pix here. :(
Thank you for all these...made me smile. :D
((((((((((((((Big hugs)))))))))))))) for you too. Anniversaries are sometimes hard. Thinking of you. xx

Back