• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies Today

nkariuz

Warren Scout
Hello Ru, here are few pics of my buns called Mysty and Jasper on the good days, or Mayhem and Destruction on the bad days !.

Here is Mysty to busy eating here hay to say hello.
image_zpsd16d102f.jpg

Mysty finally says Hi Ru
image_zps9fa49805.jpg

Jasper having a stretch after nap
image_zps3c3190df.jpg

Jasper posing
image_zpsf7badba2.jpg

Jasper would not sit still for his pic on ipad little devil was either nibbling or licking it!

Yeah Jasper and Jenson do look like twins :)

When I got Jasper from the sspca he was the 1st bunnie they took me too, as soon as I put handout to stroke him and was licking me like mad. The woman at the sspca said sometimes the bunnie picks the owner, 3.5 happy years later still licks me loads :))

Yeah Jasper and Jenson do look like twins :)

When I got Jasper from the sspca he was the 1st bunnie they took me too, as soon as I put handout to stroke him and was licking me like mad. The woman at the sspca said sometimes the bunnie picks the owner, 3.5 happy years later still licks me loads :))

Aw! That's lovely! I definitely think that too. Jenson was desperately trying to get my attention at the front of the cage when I first saw him, the next day me and hubby went back for him and his brother as I couldn't get them out of my head. :love:

Back