• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessie in da house!

el1983

Mama Doe
Sorry its taken so long for piccies but ive been a bit busy :shock:

Here she is!!!!

2013-04-05182213_zpsc78fe27d.jpg

2013-04-05182059_zps58b50999.jpg

2013-04-05182027_zpsd4cd145a.jpg

She is such a sweetie, i need to get her some boxes and some bits for toys etc, ill be getting them from work Mon, get loads of boxes from work its brill :thumb: Woody seems pretty excited that he has someone outside with him, he is so cute bless him, now he has stopped spraying me haha. I have a good feeling about them :love: Bella, i dont think they would get on, she is too much of a :censored: Will have to see what were going to do with my Bella Roo, im thinking she will be moving outside when it gets warmer, so just need to blag the hubby that she needs a friend :D

Isn't she lovely! So white that she's glowing! :D

Yes no chance of not being able to see her in the garden like i sometimes do with Bella. Cant wait to get to know her better, i've just kind of left her alone, she has been out a couple of times but gone back in on her own. Im a bit scared for some reason, think i need to spend some time with her to get to know her better.

Wow she's Daisy's twin!!! :love: :love: :love: gorgeous girl!!! :love: expect lots more pics!!! :wave: x

Yes there will be lots of pics, just wish the weather would warm up!!!! Cant wait to get Jessie and Woody together, i hope they love each others! Woody seems to be pretty chilled out i camt see him being the dominant bunny but hey, im not expert. He is so cute!!! :love::love::love::love:

Back