• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Pippinwarren And Spenser

wendle

Warren Veteran
Here is Little Rosetta and Hatter On Their 2nd Day Of Bonding :love::love:

02d0347ecd5579640bd2d0abb31d4e08.jpg
:love::love:

I've had a peek too!!!!;)

The bonding is looking positive.:thumb:

I'm so pleased that The Hatter is hopefully going to find love again.

:love::love::love::love:

Awwwww :love: So pleased that Hatter has a new friend. Fingers crossed that all continues to go well. xx

i like that this is FAO spenser and not susie bun, shows whos in charge :lol:

:lol: Spenser is the little lad who was looking after Rosetta when she was in foster with them Pippinwarren fosters for BARC Spenser is pippinwarrens son :) :wave:

:lol: Spenser is the little lad who was looking after Rosetta when she was in foster with them Pippinwarren fosters for BARC Spenser is pippinwarrens son :) :wave:

I was a bit confused too ... but always interested in anything to do with Hatter. :love:

Oh wow thats the most fantastic news. :love::love:

Spencer was over the moon when I showed him the thread, he has all his fingers,eyes and toes crossed for Hatter & Rosetta.
Just so people know, my son has a bit of a bond with Rosetta. When she came to us she was a really petrified little soul. Spencer worked with her on a daily basis to gain her trust. (He's only 6!) Another pippinwarren Junior foster carer in training :lol:

Rosetta was so so desperate for a bunny friend. Whilst she was in foster with us she decided she loved a paving block :shock: Turned her nose up at anything else :lol: So this is the most amazing news, long may it continue they make a perfect couple.:love:

Last edited:
Oh wow thats the most fantastic news. :love::love:

Spencer was over the moon when I showed him the thread, he has all his fingers,eyes and toes crossed for Hatter & Rosetta.
Just so people know, my son has a bit of a bond with Rosetta. When she came to us she was a really petrified little soul. Spencer worked with her on a daily basis to gain her trust. (He's only 6!) Another pippinwarren Junior foster carer in training :lol:

Rosetta was so so desperate for a bunny friend. Whilst she was in foster with us she decided she loved a paving block :shock: Turned her nose up at anything else :lol: So this is the most amazing news, long may it continue they make a perfect couple.:love:

:love::love::love:

They look lovely together. I love their names. Happy bonding love vibes to them both :love:

Groom time for hatter :) Day 3
103cfd032248f98bbfd08c4028127113.jpg

Snuggle time for both Day 4
12af7d76a042cd249ea9d06e54f811ea.jpg

Awww love em both hope they stay like this when they come home :love::love:

Back