• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mission Easter Bunny: Secret Agent Task 6

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member

Mission: Save the Easter Bunny
Task 6: Leading by example

Secret Agents, for this task we want to lead by example

Mission objective: Do something for your bunny! It can be the bit of DIY you were putting off, a spring clean, making a new toy or activity, baking some treats or growing some tasty grub. Even better, share what you've done on the forum to inspire others!

Proof of completion: The perfect excuse to post pics of your bunny!

Deadline: The final mission deadline is Sunday 7th April, but this is only stage five so don't hang about, secret agents don't have time for naps!

If you aren't yet part of the mission, i.e. completely confused by this post find out what it's about here.

Mission: Save the Easter Bunny
Task 6: Leading by example

Secret Agents, for this task we want to lead by example

Mission objective: Do something for your bunny! It can be the bit of DIY you were putting off, a spring clean, making a new toy or activity, baking some treats or growing some tasty grub. Even better, share what you've done on the forum to inspire others!

Proof of completion: The perfect excuse to post pics of your bunny!

Deadline: The final mission deadline is Sunday 7th April, but this is only stage five so don't hang about, secret agents don't have time for naps!

If you aren't yet part of the mission, i.e. completely confused by this post find out what it's about here.

Please tell me that cleaning scent glands doesn't count!!!! :shock:

Please tell me that cleaning scent glands doesn't count!!!! :shock:

I keep seeing this mentioned ...is it bunnies or piggies...I assumed only un-nuetered boys...I hope so, cos I haven't cleaned my bunnies "bits" since they were neutered! Should I be doing something I'm not????:?

It is something that you should be checking every now and again - if they are clogged up then just gently clean them out with a cotton bud dipped in warm water! x

My bunnies stink at the moment and cleaning their glands helps. I think I'm going to leave it for now because they always get a bit more smelly than usual at this time of year. It's the most horrid thing to do. :lol:

Hmm. I'm sure I will think of something more pleasant for all involved! :thumb:

Obsessedwithanimals - That is a brilliant idea! :) Would be lovely for you to do something for a local rescue. :love: I look forward to seeing what you decide to do. :)

Ohhhh I did the 360 degree spring steam clean for them last week - does this count? :lol:

going to do a few things and something arrived today thats going to make one of the things into something awesome lol

Please just assume the tasks rules include something about no pics that include icky bunnies bottoms!! :lol:

This task could end up putting us all off our lunch...... :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol: I look forward to seeing all your photos. :D (Well, just the non-icky ones! :lol:)

I hope this counts. I haven't grown this myself but I brought the bunnies a coriander plant today, they don't get one too often because they make a right mess :roll:
They will eat what they want of the herbs (usually over a couple of days) and have a dig in the soil and then ignore it when they're done.
It makes a lovely boredom breaker and snack :)
I've tried to resize the pics, hope its worked, photobucket confuses me a little!
Sorry for the red eyes too, don't know how to get rid of those in pics.

3-10_zps997556d9.jpg

2-15_zps0a42589c.jpg

1-18_zps363a1c2e.jpg

Aww, looks tasty :D That reminds me, I think I'll go cut Scamp his first grass of the year whilst there is some sun (sort of) out :D

Back