• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is getting back to her old self!!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Yayy :D

I'm thinking, in the days before she went all weird on me, she had tried to hump me a lot... Maybe she was upset at me rejecting her advance :roll: :lol:

Either way, I can touch her without her darting off, and she's started to sit on my knee and let me manoeuvre her again without a struggle.

I'm getting my fussy Lola back :D

Not half as glad as me :lol: I missed her nose kisses and her snuggling up to me. 80% of the way there I reckon! Touch wood... :roll: :love:

YAY! So glad she's feeling better :)

My two have started behaving normal too now, despite a vet trip yesterday :p

I think it sounds like you're just going to have to accept Lola's inappropriate advance for now! I mean how dare you turn her down :lol: :p

Haha I replied in your thread too. What a coincidence we've both been forgiven.

She's tried it again tonight, which is another reason I know she's getting back to normal :lol: she'll nibble my knuckles after she's groomed my fingers, which escalates quite quickly.... She hasn't tried this while she's been funny with me, but I felt a familiar knuckle nibble tonight! :lol: how dare I :oops: I'll get her a teddy that smells like me! :lol:

I think the teddy bear would be a wise idea :lol: at least then she think she's being amorous with "you" whenever she wants to be!

I was lucky, neither of mine ever tried humping me! I don't know what I'd have done if one had!

I didn't know what she was going to do the very first time, but it was very funny!! :lol: if it stops her falling out with me because she can't have her way, then she can hump away! :lol:

Back