• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who has joined us!

k1984

Mama Doe
Dolly is in :love::love::love:

Meet Clive! (At last!!! :thumb::love::love::love: )
DSC06358_zps66f8a526.jpg

They don't look too in love in that photo! :lol:

They're both gorgeous :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's true! I've got loads of pics, but that's the best one with them both sitting still! (I thought photographing one was hard enough!).
I can assure you there has been lots of snuggling, grooming and sitting together though :lol::love::thumb:

Awww:love: he's like "ohhhh noo don't take my picture.. I'm shhyyyyy" :lol: :love: and Dollys there like "YES I am fabulous, get my good side!" :lol: lovely bunnies! :love:

Awww:love: he's like "ohhhh noo don't take my picture.. I'm shhyyyyy" :lol: :love: and Dollys there like "YES I am fabulous, get my good side!" :lol: lovely bunnies! :love:

You've got her in one! She is just so cocky it's unbelievable! Poor Clive initially tried to establish his dominance in the early stages of the bond....but didn't work with Doll. She showed him she'll be the boss in this relationship, he backed down, they are now both happy as larry! :lol::lol:
Honestly though...Dolly is so shockingly over-confident! Spoilt much?! :oops::lol::lol::lol::love:

Oh they are both just too gorgeous, bless them! :love:

Thank you! I :love: them! Poor Clive though, he doesn't know what to do with all the new-found space he's got! He's kinda-subdued as he plods about watching Dolly zoooooming about :lol::lol: Still getting his bearings I guess.

Back