• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Arrr

I need to get my bunny spayed but its £60 and i just dont have that money at the moment. It needs to be done as she is just spraying and peeing every where even tho she is litter trained
where can i get £60 from!!!

can your vets put it on an account and you pay them back in installments when you get the money? like from wages (assuming you work) etc.

can your vets put it on an account and you pay them back in installments when you get the money? like from wages (assuming you work) etc.

This is just what I was going to say. As far as I know most vets would be happy to have this arrangement.

If you don't work, there is a charitable trust that you can apply to for help with vets bills or they may even pay for your buns spay if you fit their criteria. I will have a look for it tomorrow, I found it for someone else November of last year, and they awarded her an amount of money, so there is help out there. Actually I think they may help as well if you are on a low income.

Back