• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I allowed to change my name?

J&R

Mama Doe
Fiver is most miffed that my name is only Rosie and my initials, am I allowed to change it please?

Not unless it's something to do with an email or something I think :wave: My username has myself and Poppy in and I have 3 more rabbits :lol:

I think the only other way would be to make a new account :)

Tamsin is the only one able to change names & she gets a lot of requests, so it's generally limited to security reasons like Aly&Poppy gave - if somebody signed up with their email address, for example. Please don't make a new account just so that you can have a different name though, as we don't allow people to have more than one account either. :D

I'm sure if you bribe Fiver with some fenugreek crunchies, he'll soon forgive you though. ;):lol::lol:

I would but I don't know how to do a signature :oops:

Fiver is horrified at the suggestion he could be so easily bribed :shock:

It will take both crunchies and some carrot to mollify him :D

Fiver is horrified at the suggestion he could be so easily bribed :shock:

It will take both crunchies and some carrot to mollify him :D

:lol::lol::lol:

There are few people selling signatures on the forum to raise funds for rescues (have a look in For Sale) or you can ask in General Chat if somebody would be willing to make you one. :D:D

Back