• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on everything!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
Hi guys,

my phone is completely broken, and i am using a very old LG phone and it is driving me mental. New phone to come in 2 weeks...So i've been trying to take pictures with my macbook webcam? Not a good idea as Amber tries to eat the damn thing every time. So no pictures i'm afraid, but i can update you all.

Amber and her 8 babies are all doing really well. No health problems so far from the babies, and they're all feeding really well. She is being such a great mummy! And once the babies are about 5 weeks, the entire bedroom is gonna be re-done for them all. Because my OH said i can keep a baby! But ofc, Amber is still her cute cheeky self! And clearly still loving strawberries (although she can't have too many!)

Liquorice and Blossom have been separated due to the fighting none stop now. They need to be spayed before i can re-introduce them, but their cages are next to each other still. So they're still aware of each other. We are looking to re-home these two babies soon, if we don't get any takers in a week for them when they're separated and un-neutered? Then we will keep them for a few more months, neuter them and re-introduce them and see if someone will take them in. They're such a lovely pair together when they aren't fighting. So i'm kinda hoping to neuter and re-introduce before re-homing.

Bear was taken in 2 nights ago as i got a call from my OH's parents, family friends (long winded i know) to say they had a very sick bunny on their hands and couldn't afford to get her better. Do you know what her problem was? Poor 5 month old bun had a drawing pin stuck in her foot! So emergency vets in Doncaster and now she has some cream and anti-biotics. They said they don't want her back and in all honesty? I am glad, due to her being so scared of everything. I feel so sorry for her you know? She is such a cutie, and i really hope i can get her to not be so worried about people. It'll take some time and a lot of patience, but i think i can make her come around. She is a nethie dwarf cross of some kind, black and brown. I really need to get some pictures of her too.

Apart from that, there is nothing new to report! :wave:

Wish i could offer a home to liquorice and blossom. They look lurrrvly. There are just so many out there arent there? How wonderful being able to keep one of Amber's babies. Hope you find wonderful homes for all the others when the time comes :)

There is a lot out there! I wish I could keep all the buns I see or take in to be honest! Bear has become very attached to my other half, she is cuddles up to his chest. And won't come near me, so maybe she's picked her favourite. We are definitely keeping Bear as she has major behaviour issues in the form of biting, scratching and generally attacking me :') so my other half has his daddys girl finally.

Back