• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Celebrating an Eleventh Birthday :D

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mona turned 11 yesterday :D She is an infirm old lady and has to live indoors on soft bedding but she still has a lust for life and an appetite for nommies.
Mona3rdApril20132_zps9832112f.jpg

We got Mona lots of new practical gifts; She got a new soft and comfy carrier, a new soft cosy bed and some new varieties of hay (timmy and alfalfa) and a willow chew set. So far she likes everything :D
Mona2ndApril20132_zpsea7d8851.jpg

Mona2ndApril20134_zpsf4d8f58b.jpg

Mona2ndApril20135_zps80353084.jpg

We also had a little party for her and Mona's new friend Orla came along too.
Mona3rdApril201311_zps8d4ed563.jpg

Mona used to live outdoors and was bonded to a husbun, Elidore but recently he has done nothing but mount her nonstop which has been incredibly stressful for her. He is only a year younger than Mona but he is so strong and active that it would have been cruel to move him indoors so sadly their bond has come to an end. Elidore is coping well as a bachelor but Mona has been seeking affection from him (his response was to mount her :roll:) and then from Orla our housebun . So its been slow going with nosing through the fence panel and eventually sharing food and grooming from Mona. Then yesterday thankfully Orla had some birthday licks for Mona for the first time :D
Mona3rdApril201320_zps2a89c537.jpg

wow that looks really cosy. Happy birthday, hope you live for lots more years so you get lots more treats:)

Happy birthday Mona

What a lucky bunny :love:

Where did her bed come from? I want something quite big but squishy for Charlie... though he'd probably pee on it!

I got everything from Amazon. I really loved this bed as its nice and flat so easy to access but still cosy and padded enough to provide comfort.

Mona is incontinent so I put some vet bed over her new bed although it can be washed.The vet bed has given her such a new lease of life, I got that from Amazon too :D

happy birthday mona. glad you've got a new friend who doesnt keep humping you:lol:

Back