• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a new bunny at barc ... and i have a message

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I arrived at barc last night ... and its all very strange ..

008-30_zps7b83316f.jpg

I was kept with other un neutered males and life hasn't been much fun up to now ...We didn't always get along ... and theres wasn't always enough food ... so sometimes we would fight .....and sometimes we would get hurt ....

006-37_zpsbdfcd589.jpg

This is what happened to me .... my willy nearly got bitten off ... and ive had to have it stitched ... it hurts lots

011-33_zps68760848.jpg

010-31_zps0a71daad.jpg

so my message to you is .... please DONT KEEP US BOY BUNNIES TOGETHER UNLESS WE ARE NEUTERED ...
its not much fun at all .... please spread the word too to other people who might not know .

ow! what a fab looking bunny. hope he gets a lovely forever home very soon. it must be difficult not to have LOADS of rabbits of your own with all these beauties constantly coming in. I do often tell people bunny facts these days...

Aww you poor thing. You found a safe place for now. You will be looked after and I hope soon a lovely person will come to see you and give you a forever home. Rest up little guy. Hope you aren't in much pain.
Lots of love and healing vibes xxx

Back