• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy is not happy..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
There is a nasty Sky man putting a new box in .. so she's had to have a whole METRE AND A HALF of space taken from her :shock: I think she thinks the world is ending. She did a dramatic flop as I walked in this morning :lol: :lol: Very unhappy rabbit.. chewing the bars and trying to jump on the bed to get over but we've stuck the hamsters table on its side on the bed :lol: The hamster has been moved on top of the drawers. I don't think the Sky bloke knew where to look :lol: a free range rabbit or hamster in a 'rabbit' tank :lol:

Look at this bunny though.. :shock:

IMAG2583_zps12eefe3b.jpg

Poor Poppy. I'm sure mummy will make it up to you once the nasty Sky man has left. X

I tried to stroke her but she's really not happy :lol: kept running off. Definitely sulking! :lol: The treat box rattling might help her forgive me though :lol:

She's still in a mood:roll::lol: I changed her blanket and everything for her! She's not even impressed that we are watching Castle and Rizzoli & Isles on alibi HD! :roll: :lol:

You'll be in bed tonight, and start feeling things hit your face. You'll open your eyes and it will be poppy kicking poo at you.
" this is what happens mummy when my living space gets reduced. This is what happens when you let sky men in MY room, as well as going near MY things.";)

Back