• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy bunnies

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My two have a 3-story hutch as part of their set up. Every night we have the same routine. I walk in to the aviary to find them snuggling on the third floor, open it up and give them both kisses on the nose. Close it again, then grab their food bowls from the bottom level (making sure they clink) and rattle their food box loudly as I fill their bowls. They run straight down both flights of stairs and are there waiting when I put their dinner down. Today, I did the routine but they didn't. They knew it was dinner because they were over-excited, but they didn't leave their bedroom to run downstairs. So I put the food down and waited a couple of minutes. Nothing but excited bunnies climbing all over each other but staying in bed. So I opened the hutch and picked Lilly up, she didn't struggle and happily climbed into my arms :shock: I plonked her by her food bowl and then did the same with Harvey who also didn't run away from me (which they have done in the last few days for no apparent reason and should have done considering we went to the vets this morning!)

Apparently they're too good for stairs now, they need me to be an elevator!!!! :roll: :lol:

:lol:
Brambles does that to me sometimes, when she has to cross over from the carpet in the hallway over the wood floor in the living room to the rug. She looks at me like "Mummy, a little help please?"
:D

Brambles does that to me sometimes, when she has to cross over from the carpet in the hallway over the wood floor in the living room to the rug. She looks at me like "Mummy, a little help please?"
:D

:lol: I think our pets know how much they're loved... And then use that to their advantage!!

Love it. Daft buns and daft owners. :lol:

This morning i was going to put Lola's bowl down in the hall and she ran straight into my hand and the bowl. Didnt even bother to think about it and stuffed her face with brekkie. Daft baby!!

THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!

It's so funny how eager they are for me to hold them to transport then downstairs to dinner, especially Lilly who hates being held!

Tbh I don't mind, I get an extra cuddle from them each every day now, so despite the inconvenience let's hope they keep on being cheeky!! :lol:

Back