• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Lola help!!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Has started hopping on to of the cages when they HAVENT got blankets on, to get onto the worktops and window bottoms :| I'm really worried that her leg might fall through the bars and she might hurt herself and I really don't want to have to confine her to the cage while we're in bed or not in.

When I get paid on Friday I'm going to get some wood from B&Q and make a folding pen that can attach onto her cage, to give her limited exercise while were in bed/out, so we can do this without worrying.

What can I do until then, because as things are looking, shes going to have to be shut in her cage tonight. She's getting up but can't get back down, so if she got upto mischief as soon as I go to bed, then she could be all night without food/water :?

Help!!

Last edited:
Has started hopping on to of the cages when they HAVENT got blankets on, to get onto the worktops and window bottoms :| I'm really worried that her leg might fall through the bars and she might hurt herself and I really don't want to have to confine her to the cage while we're in bed or not in.

When I get paid on Friday I'm going to get some wood from B&Q and make a folding pen that can attach onto her cage, to give her limited exercise while were in bed/out, so we can do this without worrying.

What can I do until then, because as things are looking, shes going to have to be shut in her cage tonight. She's getting up but can't get back down, so if she got upto mischief as soon as I go to bed, then she could be all night without food/water :?

Help!!

My bridge bunny Christy would jump on the top of her cage in the middle of the night while we were asleep but never could get down. She'd wait to be rescued so I put piles of heavy books around the edge so she could't get on the top of the cage. You can use anything heavy to block the top off just make sure it isn't something that she can knock on top of herself. Just make sure there is no edge/space for her feet to jump up.

Some rabbits like to be high so they can observe their kingdom. I did this with the (glorified) litter tray Donny and Lola had, I cable tied cardboard on then wrapped a blanket around and added some carpet squares because they love their tall places. They have a run shelter in there again now.

IMAG2362.jpg

Oh I can put something on top of the cage so her feetsies wouldn't get stuck, but from there she jumps onto the worktops and can't get down so I need to find something to put on there... She's a little monster! :lol:

Back