• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A worrying dead bunny flop from marbles

katie88

Mama Doe
Normally marbles will do a quick roll/flop and then jump back up again. Tonight, she flopped and laid there for aaaaages. She even let me stroke her and take pics while she was in the flop which she's never done before.

But after about 5 mins of this I started to panic and gave her a quick prod just to be sure :lol: (she was fine although disgruntled that I'd disturbed her!).

20130403_214356.jpg

:love: :love: :love: My bridge bun (also a harly) did this to me. She started dreaming as well, so was twitching in her sleep. I thought she was having a fit. Scooped her up, on the verge of panic, and she woke up, kicked me in the stomach and hopped off, stamping and foot flicking. :lol: :lol: I probably owuldn't have panicked so much but she had happy flopped and wedged herself in between a wall and a table leg, so obviously I thought she had collapsed there. :shock:

I'd panic so badly if mine did this! Especially with Harvey as he's quite a deep sleeper so there's a chance it'd take more than a prod to wake him!

She looks so happy and comfortable there :love:

Mine spend a worrying amount of time in Dbf state. I usually just chek theyre still breathing and then leave them to it :oops: :lol:

They seem to enjoy doing it in doorways and the top of the stairs under the radiator particularly :roll:

Back