• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny toileting question!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr B has just been sat on the sofa and decided to wee and do over 30 poo's in 1 minute!

He has never done this before and always uses his litter tray. He doesn't usually poo this much in a day never mind in a minute!

Anyone any idea why he would randomly do this?

I take it the poos look normal?

I agree with the Spring fever comment. One of my buns will save them all up if she's in the run or up to mischief.

Mr B has just been sat on the sofa and decided to wee and do over 30 poo's in 1 minute!

He has never done this before and always uses his litter tray. He doesn't usually poo this much in a day never mind in a minute!

Anyone any idea why he would randomly do this?

Oh dear... is that abnormal?

Ludo always does loads of poos in one go. He probably does a few hundred in a day... I didn't realise that wasn't the norm... :?

Oh dear... is that abnormal?

Ludo always does loads of poos in one go. He probably does a few hundred in a day... I didn't realise that wasn't the norm... :?

Maybe not, I don't know. I have just never seen him sit and do them like that. He usually uses his litter tray so I am not sure how many he does at once!

He is in the dog house today and banned from the lounge!

Back