• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On another forum I saw a post...

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
with someone saying that they kept a French lop in a dog crate. No free range time no puppy pen attached! poor bunny. I'm not a member, just being nosy.:roll: and they were say they might get one of those "proper" rabbits caged because they have taller bases.
Sorry if this doesn't fit in this bit.

We had a lady buy a 5 foot two tier hutch, didn't know it was for a French lop until they were getting it in the car! I told her it's completely unsuitable for that rabbit as the hutch is far too small, she said it'll be fine as it's an indoor rabbit. The next day she brought it back as the rabbit had pulled off the rung of the ladder exposing the nails and demolished the front where the wire was. Some people just don't have sense. :roll:

We had a lady buy a 5 foot two tier hutch, didn't know it was for a French lop until they were getting it in the car! I told her it's completely unsuitable for that rabbit as the hutch is far too small, she said it'll be fine as it's an indoor rabbit. The next day she brought it back as the rabbit had pulled off the rung of the ladder exposing the nails and demolished the front where the wire was. Some people just don't have sense. :roll:

:roll::roll::(

Back