• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so, this morning...

I'm looking after my friends rabbit and I can't believe the places he jumps onto, I'm really worried he will fall and hurt himself, my two don't jump very high at all, they're such a worry :p xx

My Poppy can jump up onto bookshelves..even the tiny modular ones that have no space to land in :lol: The amount of time I have thought I have lost her, only to find her asleep amongst the ornaments :lol:

I thought the ground had swallowed her! Never imagined she's be sat up there in the corner of the window :lol: its a miracle she didn't nom the extension wire that the night light it plugged into!

This is what my Peter does, he can jump up but never down so I have on many occasion found him stuck.

He once managed to jump out of an open second floor window, to this day I dont know how he survived without even a scrape. Found him on next doors drive.

This is what my Peter does, he can jump up but never down so I have on many occasion found him stuck.

He once managed to jump out of an open second floor window, to this day I dont know how he survived without even a scrape. Found him on next doors drive.

Oh my god :shock: windows will be staying firmly shut!! That's crazy!!

Back