• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy vet West Yorkshire please!!

Hi Guy , I check the ones you recommended and I'm so sorry to say they are all over 3o mins drive away which in afternoon traffic would take around an hour. Please any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated :thumb: :wave:

Don't go Calder. I'm in Wakefield. I've not used chantry but have heard good things, I'm looking to go there myself. I believe martlou on here uses chantry. Holly house are fantastic too. I'm not a fhb fan myself.

I had a really bad experience at Abbey and Calder are rubbish

I go to Croft Vets at Batley 01924 474300

They arent 24hours there out of hours is at Abbey at Morley. If you ring croft out of hours it gives you the number for leeds emergency vets, this is Abbey Morley.

They have a locum vet that works at abbey and croft called Trudy, who is very rabbit savvy, she generally works out of the Kippax branch of abbey and does a few days a month at Croft. She really is fab.

Last edited:
I had a really bad experience at Abbey and Calder are rubbish

I go to Croft Vets at Batley 01924 474300

They arent 24hours there out of hours is at Abbey at Morley. If you ring croft out of hours it gives you the number for leeds emergency vets, this is Abbey Morley.

They have a locum vet that works at abbey and croft called Trudy, who is very rabbit savvy, she generally works out of the Kippax branch of abbey and does a few days a month at Croft. She really is fab.

Thank you ...however unfortnately I live closer to castleford so its a little out of the was i've registered with Chantry and will look to book an appointment for the weekend.
As my only enemy is time as i work 9 until 6pm week days so i need to go somewhere with weekend appointments and access to 24 hour local emergency assistance.

I do apreciate all your help.

Please if any one has heard anything bad about them please can you let me know before i start booking my guys in for the snip which will probably be next moth for the boys . Cheers :wave:

I thnk I've read that they are recmended and are very good.
Hopefully someone will come along soon to let you know to put your mind at ease. :)

Back