• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seperating mum

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Hello, just wondered what you thought about the next stage. The babies are 7 weeks old today and are all growing really well, I feel the time is right to move mum bun out.... BUT.... reading online in various places i have mixed thoughts. Move mum out all together? Move mum and a couple of babies out? Or anything else?

We have mum still running with 4 of her 6 babies - now 2 years old (of the others one girl - Woodruff- had a fight with the other 'head' girl and has to be put with another group, and everyone also ganged up on Parsley Piert and he had to be removed).

All neutered etc so all happy buns

Ok, thanks for the answers. I haven't moved her but am off Thursday Friday so thought i could expand the bun run. Poppy is almost throwing herself outta the door when I go for snuggles or feeding, followed immediately by all the babies.

Back