• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Webinars?

rodneyvet

Warren Scout
Hi would folks be interested in webinars? For those that dont know these are online meetings at a prescheduled time where people log in and see a presentation on their screen with voiceover etc. they will be live for questions at the end. Im thinking of one on treatment of stasis in rabbits. I already do webinars for vets so one for clients is a natural extension for me. I would need to cover my costs so would have to charge about £10 plus VAT.
Any thoughts?

Depends how it went. If it built up a bunch of followers I could offer discounts. To start there would be a paypal payment after which I wouild send the person who has paid a unique code granting access to the webinar, then toy log in at the appropriate time and view the webinar. i shall be recording them so future people can then view them (once they have paid). The rate I have started at is already much less than wwhat I charge vets for the webinars. :)

Depends how it went. If it built up a bunch of followers I could offer discounts. To start there would be a paypal payment after which I wouild send the person who has paid a unique code granting access to the webinar, then toy log in at the appropriate time and view the webinar. i shall be recording them so future people can then view them (once they have paid). The rate I have started at is already much less than wwhat I charge vets for the webinars. :)

Sounds good to me

I'll flag this up over in Rabbit Chat as more people view that part of the Forum :D

I'd definitely be interested :wave:

Apart from how interesting/useful it sounds, it may well be helpful for my degree (animal biology).

I would probably pop along if I was free when they were on. The fee sounds very reasonable to me.

Would be interested though it would depend on how complex it was (M.E. brain fog :oops:)

I would be interested too. Be handy to be able to save it to watch again as I would never take it all in in one go!

I like the idea of a download. I'd love a live webinar but I can just imagine my laptop would decide to shut down, restart, update or just be unable to stream it smoothly. I suppose I could always give it a go to see whether itd work

Sounds good to me depending on how technical it gets?

I love the idea of a download, that would be easier if it was an option?

Sounds good to me :thumb:

How technical would it be? I'd be hoping for a bit more than just a basics.

Sounds interesting. For the live bit (which would be useful to ask questions) it depends on when you were thinking of doing them - I guess there will never be a good time for everyone!

Downloads/view later options sound really good too. :thumb:

Back