• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Both my rabbits have gone missing :( UPDATE both found dead

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
They have some how managed to get out of my garden yesterday and I can't find them anywhere... both of them :( Surely someone would have seen them hopping down the street together?!

I've printed posters/leaflets, called all my local vets, posted on facebook for people to share the photo, posted in facebook 'lost and found' groups

I am petrified I won't see them again!!! :'(

Last edited:
Oh gosh, you must be beside yourself :cry:. Have you knocked on all the neighbours' doors? Maybe you could ask if you could pop into their gardens and have a quick look behind sheds, and under things they might be hiding under?

Leave their hutch open with some of their food inside in case they come back on their own.

Really hoping they are found safe :(

Oh no :(

That must be so scary! You seemed to have already done all the normal things but you didn't mention rescues, if you have not already phone all the local ones, if animals are found healthy then often they go straight there and not to the vets.

Sending so many vibes for you and your little ones xxxx

Oh no :( misty did this once, she was 2 doors down under a car. So make sure you get on your hands and knees! I'm sure they won't be too far hun :( let us know what happens xxxxx

Had Bodhi in the streets for about 10 mins without knowing, but when neighbour told me, I was frightened so much!

A friend of mine had a French lop that went missing, someone took it in and she found out weeks later.

I hope so you will find them!

I really hope they turn up but sorry to be negative but were they free ranging un supervised?
If so predators could have taken them, foxes don't always leave signs behind. I hope that isn't the case and they are found safe and well

Safe homecoming vibes for them.. What a worry....

Have you tired leaving their absolute fave foods lying about... Mine go daft for fenugreek crunchies..

The very very best of luck
Fee xxx

Back