• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NEEDED - any leaflets. posters etc

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my vets have asked if i can get them any leaflets and posters anything similiar to raise awareness for rabbits awarenss week, wondering if anyone can help ie make mine chocolate, rwaf or anyone else on here, that wouldnt mind sending me some leaflets, posters etc vaccination posters for example

please pm me if you can send me any stuff

need them before beginning of may, thanks

I swear RAW was on Sept/Oct time last year? :? Does it change that dramatically every year or are there 2 weeks? I hope there's 2!!

thanks yes it changes every year, the only problem have is that i dont have a printer, so wondering if anyone wouldn;t mind posting any leaflets? :oops:

There's a photo on Google of a small bunny in a hutch and it says "I'm lonely in here and there's nothing to do"

Makes me very sad every time I see it :(

Lisa, Send me your address through - Im sure I'll have loads. How many do you need of each type?

oh wow , they arrived today thankyou soo much, for soo many and very informative too, should get right messages accross, im very grateful you have done this for me and the vets, thankyou once again :D:thumb:

Back