• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone has been busy last night....

Rufus

Mama Doe
busy1.jpg

busy2.jpg

wasn't me, see, I am in my cage
me.jpg

First I thought she was underground, never realized they could dig that deep there. Covered it up already.

Hmmmm.... The Great Escape....... He's been planning it for months!!!,:lol:

Oh dear :shock:
always worth meshing under a run, my girls were in their old run for months before they dug out one day

Oh dear :shock:
always worth meshing under a run, my girls were in their old run for months before they dug out one day

well, the bricks are there for a purpose, except...I had to expand the run after Bodhi jumped over it from the top of the cage. I should have put more bricks but I never thought it would be possible to go that deep.

well, the bricks are there for a purpose, except...I had to expand the run after Bodhi jumped over it from the top of the cage. I should have put more bricks but I never thought it would be possible to go that deep.

Mine have also dug right out despite the run being lined with bricks :lol: Once they discovered they could dig there was no stopping them!

Back