• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnut: I'm 2 today :)

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I am 2 today, my birthday may be yesterday but I don’t want to be born on April Fools Day so we have picked today instead. I’m a big girl now, my mummy has fattened me up and I now weigh 1.2kg, my mummy says I’m a right little pudding.

I remember when I saw my mummy for the first time. The lady took the hutch door off and I went right to the front to say hello and get a stroke. Because I was so small my mummy didn’t see me and said to the lady she wanted a black or “blue” rabbit and definitely male as she had read they follow you around everywhere and thought that was sweet. She then looked at some other bunnies and I felt very sad.

My mummy then came back to my brothers and sisters and I managed to get to the front and nearly fell out of the hutch. She spotted me and said how cute I was and was I a boy. The lady said no but she stroked me anyway and said this is the one I want. The lady told mummy I was the smallest rabbit she had had but also the greediest. I thought mummy may not want me but she laughed and when the lady put some food in I bounced over and showed her how greedy I could be. I was so happy, I had a mummy to love me.

Mummy picked me up a week later, I was in a different hutch and filling my face as usual. I got home and I had a lovely big hutch all to myself all clean and tidy. First of all I tiddled on my blankie as it was in the dark part of the hutch. I wanted to show mummy I wanted my litter tray there instead. I then dug on the bars to be let out after half an hour as I wanted to explore. From then on I’m allowed out whenever my mummy is home and I follow her everywhere she goes to let her know I love her and because she may give me a treat.

I’ve been a lucky girl recently, I’m allowed a bit of weetabiccy for breakfast. Today mummy put on 4 special toppings for me, one tastes like liver but I like it and I eats it all up. While I’m waiting I go on my tippy toes and beg for a pellet and then I do lots of twirls as it makes my mummy laugh and if I look extra cute I may get a bit extra 

I’ve been a bit poorly with a sore tum tum, throat and a wet bum so I have to see a man who picks me up to look at me. He’s nice and I’ve had to stay at his place sometimes but I really missed my mummy. Last time I went I stamped my foot at him so he didn’t think I was cute and then I nibbled his webcam. Because I was naughty he sent me back home with my mummy with lots of toppings and that’s where I intend to stay.

DSCF1312_zps8c2232c0.jpg

DSCF1308_zps73b5a9b7.jpg

Happy birthday doughnut!! Make sure mummy gives you plenty of snuggles :love:

ETA: Then she looked at some other bunnies and I felt sad n'aww that made me abit sad reading it!! :lol:

Last edited:
Awww. Your mummy was meant for you!
Happy Birthday Doughnut, you beautiful little girl! :D x

charlie: " ewo Doughnut! mummeh sayz i waz born yesturdays too! I ams now 2 yers oldz but mummeh sayz i ams stills er babee.:wave: bunneh kissees to u!"

P3300171_zps97bd71fe.jpg

Happy Birthday Doughnut!

Don't tell anyone else, but you're one of my favourite RU bunnies! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ludo sends a kiss and a bit of a dandelion roll, sorry it's not a whole one, he said he was testing it was alright first...:roll:

Back