• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's first visit to a dog park. (Very pic heavy)

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
There is only one designated dog park here and it takes about 20mins to get to so yesterday was the first time we had been for a visit. Pippin had an absolutely fantastic time, loved meeting different dogs and playing with them, especially a 10 month old collie. I enjoyed meeting and chatting to the owners while we were kept entertained watching the dogs let off steam. Pippin didn't move an inch after he got home last night except to go to the toilet and we had to persuade him to move!:lol: Excuse all the photos, it was just so fab.:oops:

I will now aim to go at least once a week!

IMG_6705_zps680afbeb.jpg

IMG_6704_zps54f607cc.jpg

IMG_6731_zps40c15180.jpg

IMG_6677_zps8835f2ef.jpg

A quick rest

IMG_6667_zps6c27ffaf.jpg

Then back to it again!

IMG_6654_zps2b6bf321.jpg

My new best friend.:love:

IMG_6652_zps6ec4f99d.jpg

IMG_6646_zps5259a176.jpg

IMG_6635_zpsc9159cee.jpg

IMG_6623_zpsdc0f0c0d.jpg

IMG_6771_zpsd9439e29.jpg

IMG_6783_zps74e0609e.jpg

awww, small but CUTE!!

I like the one where he's sizing up the retriever ! He has got no fear....

Im not a dog fan but they are fantastic pictures!

Aww, thank you! I must take my zoom next time, I didn't realise how big the field was going to be.

Aww he looks so happy!! :love::love: Wish I knew of a dog park near us, would love to take Bella to one :)

It's funny, I often walk him off lead but have to stay aware of other people and dogs and whether he is going to go running up to them. It was lovely knowing that all the dogs were there to play and not having to call him to heel to let pedestrians, joggers or cyclists pass. He got rid of so much energy!

awww, small but CUTE!!

I like the one where he's sizing up the retriever ! He has got no fear....

What he lacks in size he makes up for in attitude! This was my super proud moment. Normally he is the submissive dog but yesterday he managed top dog status!:lol:

IMG_6816_zps0ac872b1.jpg

Back