• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on holiday.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
If all goes to plan tomorrow Milly and Patchies are going away to be bonded. I have a lot of work to do to get the room ready but to see them running around together at the end of it will be worth it. But I must admit I am a bag of nerves!

I hope they do too. Since Milly was spayed Patchies has settled quite a bit, I am just scared he is gonna hurt her cause he has never had contact with another bunny since him and his brother were separated.

Best of luck - I hope they come back totally loving each other :)

I've got the same thing coming up in a couple of weeks and I know I'll be stressing too x

I hope they do too. Since Milly was spayed Patchies has settled quite a bit, I am just scared he is gonna hurt her cause he has never had contact with another bunny since him and his brother were separated.

when i bonded fern and elmo i was so scared fern would hurt him as she'd never lived with another rabbit before and had been attacked by one that got into her enclosure at the RSPCA :shock: but she was so gentle and clearly shocked at how wonderful bunny love is :love:

good luck to milly and patchies, i hope their love blossoms!

Thanks everyone. I have just sorted out my transport and made sure they were still able to take them. I am so nervous Patchies bites someone, he is good at that.

Today is the day and I am so nervous. Everything is in place and my transport is all sorted. I am worried they don't bond to be honest.

Back