• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vintage bunny signatures

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi
I'm just discussing putting a fundraiser together for pap selling signatures and avatars for you to brighten up your posts. These will not be personalised but will features several design similar to mine and avatars to match. They are lovely fun vintage designs featuring very cute bunnies and some with moustaches and monicles which is very fashionable right now.

Is it something you would be interested in?

Thank you! I'm going to work on a few designs then get them posted up in the next few days. Each one will be different so no one has the same as each other, thanks for looking and please keep a check in the four sale section

Yep. I'd be interested. Can't work out at all how to put a sig on here... (yes, i have looked at the tutorial but cant find the bit on the toolbar to start it all off).

Signatures are now on sale in the for sale section... Please help support this great cause!!

Ill skso try and out some info up to add your signature!!

Back