• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring fever has started

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
:(. Pea and Pod have just had a full-on scrap in the garden. After loads of chasing and fur pulling, Pod got Pea on her side and was biting at her rear end :cry:. They're now both sulking. They usually start in February but they're late this year. Still, there is a positive .................. there's now masses of fur laying on the lawn for the birdies to insulate their nests :lol:.

I dread spring fever every year with the two feisty sisters :roll:.

ETA .......sulking is finished and now they're sat next to each other again. Bunnies, who'd have 'em???:roll:

Mine chose this weekend too: I'd left them in the usually competent care of my parents to go away with my OH's family for Easter only to be called in the middle of the night and summoned back because the buns were 'fighting' and my parents were panicking. I came back from my holiday two days early only to find two very happy and chilled out buns, flopped up against each other, and lots and lots of fur on the floor...

I don't know any bunny couples in the fur, but Spring Fever has struck my friend's rabbit. He is in rampant form... :shock:

Frankie and Benny are at it again with poor Willow caught in the middle......

Bear is awful today poor Alice, glad it's not just mine!
He's chasing Alice, honking and biting my ankles and stripping wallpaper!

All mine go crazy at this time of year but the two bothers in the trio are particularly bad an need an extra close eye. I don't know how minstrel puts up with them poor love. She's half their size so just keeps out the way if they kick off. Last year they were a quad so she had willow for backup so I'm really hoping she doesn't get too stressed out.

T&F were at it this morning too. Little sods. And to think I've been looking forward to spring!

Back