• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Lola, Misty's memorial, and birthday cake! *pic heavy*

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
I'm sooooo sleepy mummy, can I stay here all night??

2013-03-31230524_zpsb7631983.jpg

2013-03-31230503_zps27f2ba9d.jpg

Hay is yummeh for my tummeh!!

2013-03-27233146_zps7f8f397e.jpg

I'll pose for a piccy then mum, but only if I get some tasteh nuggets!!

2013-03-27144326_zps17fda3d9.jpg

Mum, is this a bunny?? Dont smell like one...

4f9854ef-adae-4e39-8d26-c4d3cd7f4d5d_zpsdea88f57.jpg

Schez, here's the cake. It's all gone, you cant have any.

2013-03-28112048_zps60145ccb.jpg

Misty's memorial in the garden, and her photos/photo album in my room :| the wishing well have solar powered fairy lights on now, and waiting for a garden plaque coming with her photo on. Shes buried right under there :cry: but the bunny is looking up at the sky, smiling.

2013-03-21170939_zps814db234.jpg

2013-03-21183433_zps102fccc1.jpg

2013-03-21185519_zps0fd00376.jpg

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! :cry: you see how mean she is RU'ers? Wouldn't share her cake... Such a nommy looking cake too!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Loves you really hun! :wave: x

Ps, Lola is a supa cutie... Seriously, stunning markings and a gorgeous bunneh face :love::love::love: and what a beautiful memorial, Misty is such a treasured bun.xxx

aw that white paw is adorable :love:

i would ask for cake but i've just eaten a choc bunny :shock: and now i feel quite full and maybe a tad sick... :oops:

aw, love the memorial things for misty. xxx

None of you are having any cake.... Muahahahaha :twisted:

Thanks guys, she's a cutie, very mischievous though!! And thanks again, I do miss my little Misty, but the hard thing is that life goes on, no amount of crying will bring her back... So I'll have a good old cry again soon so she knows I love her instead :love:

Awww...what a sweet bunny! Your pup looks a lot like my daughter's dog, Ebon. :)
The memorial is beautiful. Brought a wee tear to my eye...

That cake...oh my...there's a tummy ache waiting to happen if you ate it all by yourself! :lol:
One of my aunts, who was a trained chef, made me a Cointreau cake for my birthday one year. It was really rich and I could only take small bites out of it every day until it was gone. Luckily it wasn't much bigger than a 1/4 loaf of bread. :mrgreen:

Awww...what a sweet bunny! Your pup looks a lot like my daughter's dog, Ebon. :)
The memorial is beautiful. Brought a wee tear to my eye...

That cake...oh my...there's a tummy ache waiting to happen if you ate it all by yourself! :lol:
One of my aunts, who was a trained chef, made me a Cointreau cake for my birthday one year. It was really rich and I could only take small bites out of it every day until it was gone. Luckily it wasn't much bigger than a 1/4 loaf of bread. :mrgreen:

:lol: no, my mum, my OH and his mum had some too (shhhh, don't tell Schez :roll::D)

Thankyou, I loved my Misty a lot :love: and Poppy, shes a 13 year old Collie cross! Soft as muck with anything but other dogs :thumb: in fact, she scared of the piggies!! :lol:

Back