• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Groups

GemB

Warren Scout
Hi,

My aim is to bond as many of my rabbits together to live in 1,2 or 3 groups allowing my rabbits to be more happy.

My question is, do any of you house/keep your rabbits in groups? If so how many males (neutered) do you find you can keep together in the same group? How many rabbits in the group is best for a happier group (in your experience)?

What's your experiences of having yours in groups compared to single/pairs.

Any advice and experiences welcomed :)

Thank you

I have 4 males in a group of six. I have found the bigger the group the better tbh, but that's just my experience.

I have a group of 4, only one male in the group. Mine get on well in their group, one of the girls does chase the others a little bit around food but she did that when she was in a pair too. They all snuggle up on top of the small hutch in their run every day and it's nice seeing them in the group.

I have found girls more problematic than boys in groups. Mine are self bonded into two groups of about 5/6. I think 7/8 is max for one group... Parsnipbun has lots of experience of this, and others too.... :wave:

Back