• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am being naughty

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
not feeding the buns at 7.45pm for their supper as clocks gone forward and don;t think they have realised so they havn;t been begging yet :lol:, but i need to rest for bit

you deserve the rest :D
I was so happy when I woke up the other morning and realised the rabbits wouldn't be expecting their food for another hour or so. Had a lovely lie in :love:

I found myself saying last night 'they don't know its 6pm.... we could just let them out late' for the first time EVER!! i felt bad straight away (still do) but I was soooo tired :lol:

They definitely realise the times have changed tho - they come out at 6 ok, but won't go to bed at 9! Tia won't eat her pellets at 8, cos she thinks it only 7 - and Rupert usually gets excited when you say the word pellet - but it has to be between 7:45 and 8 - so he's not, and this morning when i opened them up (first day back at work) they were both still in bed, and just looked at me as if to say you're up early aren't you, you better not be going away!) :lol:

As soon as i come upstairs (which is way earlier than it used to be since Frosty and Snowflake moved in to my bedroom :lol:) they want their pellets, even if it is the 'wrong' time!

Back