• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit in Daily Fail today

He feasts on a diet of cabbage, broccoli, corn on the cob, sweetcorn, half a cucumber, a carrot with a top, half a bag of watercress, two sweet apples, two slices of brown bread and Weetabix with cream crackers every single day
closely followed by...
His diet is incredible.
:shock:

Why is it always the half witted pet owners that get their pets (along with their unhealthy habits) in the papers?

Does the whole lack of mentioning hay thing mean that it's now a given and everyone in the world knows about the hay and if they put it in people would be writing in by the million to tell them the article about the giant bunny was very patronising because we all know it comes down to the hay and the general awesomeness thereof?

...I can hope, right?

Does the whole lack of mentioning hay thing mean that it's now a given and everyone in the world knows about the hay and if they put it in people would be writing in by the million to tell them the article about the giant bunny was very patronising because we all know it comes down to the hay and the general awesomeness thereof?

...I can hope, right?

one can only wish...

So feed your rabbit rubbish, hold it incorrectly, get your name in the papers and the Guiness book of records:roll::roll::roll:

:shock::roll::cry:

I keep thinking today is groundhog April Fool's day come early! Really, even just publishing this will probably make people go out and buy a giant, throw it in a 3 foot hutch and throw it trash to eat.

Giants have increased heart problems to start with...it's like feeding a toddler macdonalds every day, and should be regarded as neglect...especially if she is going against vet advice. :roll:

Back