• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ignore

Oh no :( sometimes folk just want to do their own thing hun and wont listen regardless of what you say. I'm sure you did your best xxx

ETA: last ep of walking dead tomorrow!! Have you caught up?? :D

Oh no :( sometimes folk just want to do their own thing hun and wont listen regardless of what you say. I'm sure you did your best xxx

ETA: last ep of walking dead tomorrow!! Have you caught up?? :D

I tried yeah :( but stupid people are stupid! Just hope the poor (and tiny) babies don't suffer because of their stubbornness. I was polite, they were incredibly rude:evil: :(

Yes! My goodness.. I've got a feeling it's going to end on a cliffhanger that will send me into a craze :lol:

I tried yeah :( but stupid people are stupid! Just hope the poor (and tiny) babies don't suffer because of their stubbornness. I was polite, they were incredibly rude:evil: :(

Yes! My goodness.. I've got a feeling it's going to end on a cliffhanger that will send me into a craze :lol:

There's not much you can say to stubborn people to make them change their minds :(

I know!! If andrea had killed him when she was going to... it really stressed me out, the govener would never of gotten away from all those zombies! I cant waittttt ohh. And Daryl, poor Daryl. Big squishy hugs to Daryl last week :(

honestly, they should have listened to you. you were right.

All I did was mention housing and hay to ease into a conversation but I just got a rude reply basically telling me I know nothing! I've only got 4, nearly 5 rabbits. 2 of which are pretty complex..!

All I did was mention housing and hay to ease into a conversation but I just got a rude reply basically telling me I know nothing! I've only got 4, nearly 5 rabbits. 2 of which are pretty complex..!

Of course you dont know anything :roll: we all could've told you that! ;)

There's not much you can say to stubborn people to make them change their minds :(

I know!! If andrea had killed him when she was going to... it really stressed me out, the govener would never of gotten away from all those zombies! I cant waittttt ohh. And Daryl, poor Daryl. Big squishy hugs to Daryl last week :(

Ohh I know I love Daryl :( The guv'na stresses me out big time. So much needs to happen in the next episode and I doubt it will just to annoy everyone:evil::lol:

Oh I know... I'll know what happens tomorrow and you have to wait til Friday :p :lol:

At least it will be Friday and not Saturday :lol: FOX doesn't work properly so we've been recording it and watching it on Saturdays! New sky box is being fitted on Thursday though so we'll be able watch it :lol:

At least it will be Friday and not Saturday :lol: FOX doesn't work properly so we've been recording it and watching it on Saturdays! New sky box is being fitted on Thursday though so we'll be able watch it :lol:

Well.... Nerner :p I'll try not to spoil it for you :thumb:

Back