• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really cheap top-opening carrier, in case anyone's looking

We have two of these, can't really fit both ours in together in one though. They are surprisingly quite sturdy. I'm on the look out for a bigger one to fit them both in.

We have two of these, can't really fit both ours in together in one though. They are surprisingly quite sturdy. I'm on the look out for a bigger one to fit them both in.

This is where I'm at too. Those carriers look fantastic and I'm tempted but I don't have a good excuse to justify buying one! I'm really looking for same design of carrier but to fit 2 rabbits 2.5 - 3kg in, which sadly they won't... they really are a fantastic price though compared to similar I've looked at and the Catit Cabrio ones are a bit on the heavy/clumsy side for me and still not big enough for 2 rabbits as needed, so as a single bunny carrier .... (Have I justified it yet? :p)

Thank you Esupi for highlighting these carriers :D

I did cave in and buy some, I'm so glad I did :D:D I swear blind the day I first read the link it said 8.99:? Anyhow, I did pay 9.99 and they are an absolute bargain. It describes them as budget but they are really good quality. I compared similar on ebay and they were around twice the price at the cheapest. They are about 2" wider and 2" longer than the carriers I was using before and are a lot squarer so feel much bigger. I just need to sort out some carpet for the floor and we're ready to go :D:D

When I was unpacking the box and assembling the carriers Rudy (other side of the room) started thumping and shrinking away in a corner looking very scared - that poor boy gets a panic on every time he sees a carrier even when I'm handling them so innocently:lol::lol:

Back