• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with allergy to t&r hay?

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Hello,

I know theres a few people on here who have allergies/ asthma and struggle with hay 4 pets t&r hay?

Which hay can you tolerate? I've tried the alfalfa king timothy mixed with a cheap meadow pet shop hay and I was fine but Peter wasn't keen on the meadow and alfalfa king was very expensive! So I've been and bought p@h timothy and its not as bad as the t&r ( badly triggered asthma ) but still not great.

What works for you? Peters currently indoors, so I know that doesn't help me, but he will be back out when it warms up and I should be fine then.

Hello,

I know theres a few people on here who have allergies/ asthma and struggle with hay 4 pets t&r hay?

Which hay can you tolerate? I've tried the alfalfa king timothy mixed with a cheap meadow pet shop hay and I was fine but Peter wasn't keen on the meadow and alfalfa king was very expensive! So I've been and bought p@h timothy and its not as bad as the t&r ( badly triggered asthma ) but still not great.

What works for you? Peters currently indoors, so I know that doesn't help me, but he will be back out when it warms up and I should be fine then.

Hi Peterbunny. H4P T&R is really bad for me, but their Ings is totally fine. I also struggle wtih the Alfalfa Kings timothy though, and am fine with the P@H timothy.

Ah thanks esupi,

I think maybe ill order another sample bag and see if I'm ok with the ings. It's a nightmare trying to find one that doesn't bother me but that peter will eat. He loved the t&r but I just can't risk my health, ive not needed regular inhalers for years then suddenly even double dosing twice a day wasn't enough!

Back