• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An awesome boredom breaker...

MillyLop

Warren Scout
:wave: I haven't been on these boards for about a year now, life suddenly got really hectic :oops: But I recently bought the most awesome boredom breaker from p@h which I just have to share! Miley absolutely loves it, sitting in it, ripping it apart and sleeping in it... :love:

castle.jpg

It's £15 which is a lot for a fancy cardboard box. If I had the time I would try and make one myself, but I still think it was worth it - http://www.petsathome.com/shop/smartkitz-cardboard-castle-101601

Our friend has it for their cat who loves it too! Anyway just thought I'd share :p

I saw these in a local pets at home but I thought my rabbits would be too big to use it. Plus they would chew it to shreds. Glad your bun likes it :)

I always see these and really want one, they look so fun! do they hold their weight well?

It really does! I was so surprised at how strong it was. The walls only have one layer of cardboard, so Miley has had fun chewing around the windows to add more light ;) but the floors are very strong. We've had it over a month now and although it doesn't look like it did when we got it, it's still standing well!

In my local one they'd put one of these in for their bunnies and they look awesome. A bit too small for my two though.

That looks fantastic, seems like your bunny is having a lot of fun! :)

Poor Benji would never fit through the holes, it's a shame they don't make more toys/boredom breakers designed for giants. :(

In the Pets at Home new VIP magazine, they do a Dragon's Den style thing for new pet toy/care products. Maybe if you have boredom breakers that Benji likes that you make yourself, you could pitch it as a new design idea? :D

I've got one of this and my furballs love it SO much! When Popcorn in out in the pen he simply enlarged the windows on the top floor for easy-escape and he likes to jump out from the windows and knock his head on his litter tray :shock: I felt very painful for him but he did the same thing a couple of times! Thank God he didn't get any bruise :lol: When Jelly our in the pen she tried to shred the top floor. I think they find it so much fun and run up and jump down. If your bun is not using it then put some treats on the top floor, you know the only thing buns can't resist is treat :lol:

I've got one, dumped in my shed.. My boys were too big for it and got stuck. I had to remove the floors to get them out

glad you're bun likes it

Fee x

Back