• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley and Ruby

AnneGibson

Warren Scout
P1030320_zps3d06cc2d.jpg
[/IMG]

P1030323_zps4cdbc65a.jpg
[/IMG]

P1030325_zps1fefaf59.jpg
[/IMG]

Stanley and Rubyroo came from the RSPCA last month.
They both had sad tales in thier past and were overlooked for along time. They are not house buns but live in a converted greenhouse until the bunny palace is built!
They just came in for a hop around tonight, Stanley did the odd Binky including one on the stairs:? Maybe not a good idea Stan:lol:

Last edited:
Absolute sweethearts :love::love::love:

Ps. Stan sounds fearless... :shock: careful on those stairs buddy! :lol:

Beautiful buns :love::love:
Is that a spinning wheel I spy?

Thank you all for kind comments, yes it is an Ashford Joy! (I started as a spinner but couldn;t keep as sheep but then saw an Angora!,however my plans for a few angoras were scuppered when I saw how many rescue buns there are)

Having posted on the giant bunny thread I had better point out that when Rubyroo was dumped at the side of the road (in the country) and taken to the RSPCA she was grossly overweight, she was slimmed down by them but still has her love handles and double dewlap!! I do not know if they will ever go but they do look a bit gross in some poses but stretched out she looks better!

Back