• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to buy a bunny toy?

elmoandfern

Mama Doe
i'd like to buy mumu a little bunny soft toy, as i've seen other members' bunnies with them and i think he'd love it. does anyone know where i can get one that looks quite like a real rabbit? thanks :)

I've never seen a pet place that sells them for rabbits, but if you do look for one make sure its one suitable for young babies as these teddies shouldn't have any bits that can be pulled off and swallowed (or in bunnies case chew off and eat!)

16 mo grandaughter got a bunny toy this week from tesco - seeing it and calling 'rabbit! hop!' was enough to prompt her mum to buy it... same technique did not work when baby tried to drag mummy into berketex bride (!) or russell and bromley, from whence she had to be carried, crying plaintively 'new shoes! mummy! daddy! new shoes! new shoes!' :lol:

16 mo grandaughter got a bunny toy this week from tesco - seeing it and calling 'rabbit! hop!' was enough to prompt her mum to buy it... same technique did not work when baby tried to drag mummy into berketex bride (!) or russell and bromley, from whence she had to be carried, crying plaintively 'new shoes! mummy! daddy! new shoes! new shoes!' :lol:

:lol::lol:

Back