• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

made me sad

lucy24

Mama Doe
i went past a pet shop today saying that inside was a 6 week old rabbit for sale! :evil: made me so cross it should be with its mum!!!:(

they had a poster outside advertising it:shock:

i couldnt say anything as i was in a rush to catch the bus unfortunately-otherwise i would have. it just caught my eye as its something you just couldnt miss on their window :( if i go past and its still their i will definitly mention it!:cry: its quite a dingy pet shop too...

Report the pet shop to the Council - they will send an inspector. If you approach the pet shop first they will hide any 'evidence'. I reported a local pet shop for having under age bunnies in, and they must have been reported for other things too, cos they lost their license to sell animals.

have contacted the council via email to their pet shop licence section. It actually goes against their agreement so hopefully it will be investigated. I also mentioned the conditions as the housing was ridiculous!:wave:

Back