• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news for the bunny world

Collielover

Mama Doe
With a heavy heart I have to break the bad news the diva bunny Lola passed to the. Ridge through the night. She hasn't been to great for a few months . She had been treated for a abscess what had came up on her side ... We thought she had finally got through this everything looked a lot better ....but this morning I found she had passed through the night ... Her friends Betty and sonny and shasa was all snuggled up around her .... I will post on rainbow bridge later ......blinky free wee one go find cat

So sorry for your loss, she was a very special girl. :cry:.

If there is an afterlife she will be with Andrea and Lucy now, it's hard to believe all three of them are gone :cry::cry:.

Oh no, so sorry that you have lost the beautiful Lola :(

Hoping that you are now reunited with your Mommy who loved you so much xxx

Aw Debbie, so sad to hear this awful news..

hugs to you

Binky Free beautiful girly...

Fee xxxxxxx

Awe no not Ms Lola :cry: that's very sad news! Binky free Ms Norty, reunited with Andrea ~Cat~ and Lucy once more :love:

I'm very sorry to see this news. :cry:
Binky free Lola. I never really got to know you but for how fellow RUers spoke of you and your Mum. I pray you have all found one another and are enjoying the warmth and beauty of Paradise. xxxx

Awww, how sad :( Sleep tight Lola.
I am sure that Andrea and Lola will be having bunny snuggles together. x

Back