• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Swear my rabbits know it is my birthday

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
They have been unusually affectionate and actually let me pick Alfie up to check on his eye! They also came running when i gave them the breakfast call....I reckon they know it is my birthday! Either that or they want an extra barley hoop... :shock: :lol:

Thankyou! I've spent the morning figuring out my new Galaxy Ace 2, it's so complicated compared to a Blackberry!:D

Happy birthday! xx

Ohhh I love figuring out new phones :love: :lol: I'm getting an iPhone for my upgrade and can't wait to play around with it! My HTC is too familiar for me now :lol:

Happy birthday! xx

Ohhh I love figuring out new phones :love: :lol: I'm getting an iPhone for my upgrade and can't wait to play around with it! My HTC is too familiar for me now :lol:

thankyou :Dxx

Yeah, me too, I love the challenge! I haven't had a touchscreen in over two years though and it doesnt have proper buttons on the phone, just touch responsive icons, which is confusing! Thankfully I have an ipod and ipad so I'm not trying to learn the typing :lol:

Back