• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny licks

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Is it really affection or do we just like to think it is? Lola licks my hands, nose, lips, clothes and sometimes gives me a nibble (I read that they do sometimes nip to how affection, obvs they don't know it hurts :lol:) but she won't lick my mum?

I personally think it is affection, as they lick each other to show affection not just to clean.
When we just had Jimby he used to give me 'kisses' on my nose :love: they are very rare now as he saves them up for Cookie!
When we got Cookie, if we were sitting on the sofa and our feet dangling she would wipe her chops on our feet and leave 'Cookie goo' kind of like marking us as her property! :lol:
I heard that they like the salt on our skin?

Rolo licks me and when he's had enough, he nudges me to say that it's my turn and I then have to stroke him, he would do this all day if he could xx

My bun will lick me like mad whatever bit of skin is showing but he hardly ever licks my hubby, I think thats because I have food!

I think its grooming but only done with affection, because Ludo only licks me, regardless of who grooms him.

Back