• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 of my chins escaped overnight and 1 naughty bun

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I wondered why Babydarling was still up this morning. Normally the chinchillas are asleep. Thought thats funny how come I can only see Babydarling. The girlies where gone :shock: and the hutch was locked.

A trail of poo lead us to find them behind a chair next to the fridge. Nibbles in the cable but thankfully I had covered in in cable protector but its soft, so the nibbles go partly into the cable. :roll: As there was chinnie poor everywhere we had to check every cable and wire. James's headphones are chewed badly on the ear phone. :lol: EVerything else is working. Really lucky as I had the laptop cable running across the floor.

Mr Bennett was very naughty today. He hasn't been this naughty for along time. I found part of the bedroom wall heater cable chewed and he kept eating my filing box. I was up and down all morning taking him away from it and the moment I wasn't looking he was back chewing. Took him to bed for a long cuddle and he fell asleep. :love: An hour later he was back to chewing the box.

Wow :shock: I worry enough about Jenna doing a scarper off the bed in the middle of the night while I'm out cold. Lucky about the laptop cord but I can bet James wasn't happy about the headphones...or does he know yet? ;)
Naughty Mr. B.! (wags finger) Why on earth is eating a box more enjoyable than snuggling with someone who loves you?

Unless of course it's a box full of invoices...then by all means, have at it! (I don't think my creditors would be accepting of the 'sorry, but my bunny ate the leccy bill' excuse though.) :lol:

Wow :shock: I worry enough about Jenna doing a scarper off the bed in the middle of the night while I'm out cold. Lucky about the laptop cord but I can bet James wasn't happy about the headphones...or does he know yet? ;)
Naughty Mr. B.! (wags finger) Why on earth is eating a box more enjoyable than snuggling with someone who loves you?

Unless of course it's a box full of invoices...then by all means, have at it! (I don't think my creditors would be accepting of the 'sorry, but my bunny ate the leccy bill' excuse though.) :lol:

James found them. :shock::lol:

Kat the chin has escaped again, since I wrote this. We have checked the hutch over and one of the bars has broken. I have the laundry basket, which is metal, again it but there is still a gap, going to have to come up with something better.

The box has everything important in it. Taken out all the certificates now. Looks like I have to buy a metal one.

Hope Jenna is a little better today.

Back